Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 1 of the Climate Justice Fast


A gorgeous Fall day with friends and my son and a sweet good-bye to a friend and fellow baseball coach and reunion with the past.

The first day is always the hardest and I can't tell you the number of times I thought about food and started unconsciously prepared my body mechanisms to receive it.

As the day passed I got better at catching the early signs..."thanks for sharing body" and moved on to raking, cribbage and even our first spirited game of spheroid catch...that's baseball to a disc enthusiast.

The media for the Climate Justice Fast around the World was quite amazing...check out the website if you are interested....www.climatejusticefast.org 24 and 25 year old youth who get that this is their time to step up for what they believe in.

Also got an message from NASA's James Hansen, the leading Climate scientist who has been out of action with prostate cancer surgery and now looks clean and will be at COP 15.

60 and Sunny tomorrow and November continues to purr and I'd better get some sleep if I want to tomorrow.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment